Latest update: 16 September 2019
Keystone is part of Key Facilities Management Technologies Limited.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following information:
- Personal identification information such as name, company, email address, company address and phone number.
- We may also gather information about your business, requirements and information to help us provide suitable products and services to you.
- We may also store information which does not identify you personally such as your IP address or location.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data from you when you:
- Register on our website for information or subscribe to our newsletter
- Sign up to try or use our products or services
- Voluntarily offer your details to our team at an event such as a conference or webinar
- Are referred or introduced to our company via a third party recommendation
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- You have applied for a job or contract role with us
- We also receive personal data indirectly, such as an industry association or partner, who is authorized to use and share your data
How do we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Provide you with relevant and timely information about our company, products, services and news
- Process your request to try or subscribe to our products and services
- We do not share your data with any other company or partner, without your express written agreement
How do we store your data?
We securely store and protect your data using a variety of data processors. Data processors are third parties who provide elements of the software or services that we provide. We have contracts in place with all of our data processors, which mean that they are also compliant with GDPR regulations.
All data generated within the European Economic Area (EEA) will be hosted within the EEA and not held outside the EEA, unless protected under the US Data Privacy Shield. You can find out more about the EU-US Privacy Shield Scheme here.
Our contracted data processors include (with links to their Privacy Policies):
Our customer relationship management (CRM) software called Zoho. We use Zoho to store contact details and to communicate with our prospects and customers. Zoho’s GDPR policy is here.
- If you have requested to try or subscribe to our products and services, we may store your data on our servers which are provided by Microsoft Azure.
- For subscribers to our products and services, we will store your data for accounting and invoicing purposes on our cloud based accounting software, called Xero / QuickBooks Online.
How long do we store your data?
We will only store your data as long as is necessary to provide the service you requested that we provide (such as information on our website or access to our products or services), until any dates specified under the GDPR regulations or until instructed by you to erase your personal data.
What are your data protection rights?
Your data protection rights are set out under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (https://gdpr.eu/what-is-gdpr/). This Regulation provides the rules under which we operate in order to protect your data. By agreeing to provide your data to us, you are entitled to:
- Right to Access
You have the right to request copies of your personal data that we may hold about you. You can request this information by sending an email to [email protected]
- The Right to Rectification
If you believe that any of the information that we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us by sending an email to [email protected]
- The Right to Erasure
At any time, you may request that we delete your personal data by sending an email to [email protected]
- The Right to Object to, and to Restrict Processing
You have the right to object or request that we restrict how we process your personal data by sending an email to [email protected]ne.fm. In order to maintain our policies and procedures, we may wish to erase your personal data rather than restrict how we process your data.
- The Right to Portability
You may request that we transfer your data to another organization. In this instance, we will provide you with the data, for you to share with the other organization. We will provide the information in our standard format (TBC) and delete any other records that we may store about you. You may request this information by sending an email to [email protected]
What are Cookies?
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how to use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookie that we use, including:
- Functionality Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include your language and location.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to accept, or not accept, cookies. You can also delete cookies from within your browser settings.
How to Contact Us
The Pistol Factory
37 Main Street
How to Find Out More
Should you wish to find out more about GDPR or your rights to have your data protected, please visit https://gdpr.eu/what-is-gdpr/. If you have made a complaint to us but feel that we have not dealt with it to your satisfaction, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
© Keystone 2019