If you’re a talented and ambitious .Net developer looking for your next opportunity, please get in touch (no agencies) [email protected]
Role: .NET Developer
Location: Central Scotland
Salary: £35k – £45k depending on experience
Reports to: Chief Software Architect
What do you need to succeed
You’ll come with a strong agile development background, innovating market leading technology, developing software using your knowledge in C#, ASP.Net MVC, .Net Core, Azure, SQL Server and various other technologies and tools.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of an OOP language (eg Java, C#, PHP).
- Solid understanding of structured databases and an ability to write well-formed queries (MySQL / MSSQL).
- Any knowledge of Azure infrastructure & IoT would be advantageous.
- Use of version tools such as Git.
What you will be involved with
As a .NET developer you will be a core team member and contribute to the technical design, planning and building of new features for our enterprise B2B SaaS platform. You will also play a key role in ensuring our product deploys smoothly by building and optimizing our CI/CD pipelines.
What do we require?
- Proven commercial experience with C#, .NET Core
- Experience using Typescript and front end frameworks (Vue.JS, Angular, React)
- Understands principles like SOLID and OOP
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience using Infrastructure-As-Code (e.g. Terraform) is beneficial
- Experience developing on Microsoft Azure is beneficial
- Experience with (IoT) big data processing is beneficial
- Experience building a SaaS product is beneficial
- Experience with Test automation is beneficial
Who are we?
We are part of the Key group of companies, recognised as one of the pioneers of the global Facility Management sector. The leadership team head up ISO standards for FM and FM technology and are recognised internationally as thought leaders in this space.
Keystone’s B2B enterprise SaaS platform enables clients to connect employees and workplaces with intelligence and is transforming the workplace for regional organisations, multi-national enterprises and smart cities.
We combine data from IoT sensors, energy monitoring, environmental information and employee data to provide real time visibility and centralised control of the workplace.
In addition to data science, we are building AI and machine learning to create actionable insights that contribute to corporate objectives such as CSR, carbon neutral, employee wellbeing, the achievement of UN Strategic Development goals and make a positive global impact.
Keystone offers a relaxed but highly focused work culture. We embrace modern trends like increased self-management, remote working, and task forces instead of departments, but this is only possible with the right levels of ownership, quality standards and responsibility, and the resulting trust.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch (no agencies) via email [email protected]