MENA operations centre
Keystone is deployed to optimise Facilities Management services through CAFM across five countries in the Middle East and North Africa.
Under a multinational contract involving 5 countries across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Keystone is used to optimise services through computer-aided Facilities Management (CAFM).
Four key project objectives:
- Enhancing customer engagement, participation and satisfaction.
- Empowering our Facilities Managers to ensure a totally compliant service.
- Affording greater business control for senior management.
- Designing a solution which was easy to use, implement, and adapt or extend in accordance with future priorities.
Keystone draws on generations of expertise within Key FM. As such our solution was made up of three parts:
- Help Desk: Enhancing customer experiences by enabling staff to raise, monitor and appraise their own work requests via a single port of call.
- Operations Centre: Empowering our Facilities Managers by integrating their asset and work order management into a single portal and workstream through Keysone.
- Real-time Reporting: Supporting senior management by putting a central repository of real-time information at their fingertips.
By virtualising corporate Health and Environmental Safety requirements the system ensures managers have real-time visibility of performance and compliance across the portfolio, ensuring a safer and healthier workplace for all. And thanks to real-time reporting, senior management can move from playing catch-up, to having instant access to information on their current assets and performance.
The Operations Centre allows for the continuous improvement of work order management, the customer experience, and the standardisation of approaches to issues. In addition, it greatly assists in providing total contract compliance, and truly effective Facilities Management